1.23.2004

the friday five

the friday five
At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? Probably that infectious "Hey ya." Can not get enough of that one.

2. ...food? Hmm. Tough one. Something yummy and spicy, like Indian food. But I typically do not have a "favorite food."

3. ...tv show? ALIAS.

4. ...scent? I love the smell of napalm in the morning? No, I don't think so... I do love the smell of good food cooking, or my husband, or rain. Yeah, I really love the smell of rain. I also kinda like the smell of gasoline, but that falls into a different category I think.

5. ...quote? I'm not typically one of those quote people, mainly beacuse I can never remember them properly. But from the great movie LA Story, I will always love: "Little lady, let your mind go and your body will follow."

No comments: