8.31.2007

Long Hot August

and three more weeks to go!

For no ggod reason have I stopped writing. I am very much with child and I am getting restless. It takes a lot of energy to do much these days, so my activites feel rather limited. Blah! I can barely take my dog out for a short morning walk with out returning sweaty and tired. I feel as ready as I can I suppose. I guess I don't know HOW I'm supposed to feel. I'm anxious, apprehensive, excited and curious. I'm just trying to remain open about this whole upcoming experience because I can't control many of the details at all.

I like this picture of me best right now...mainly because my gargantuan belly looks so funny to my awesome dog!

2 comments:

the jackson 4 said...

Hey Steph, its me Jen. Bethys sister-in-law. You feel exactly how you are supposed to feel! I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I know you may think I am joking, but honestly, truly...you look beautiful. That is your baby. You are stunning. I love that picture. You look wonderful. Many women LONG for what you have right in this photo. I am so excited for you.